There are certain phone numbers that you just want to have access to, not to call and complain about a charge on your card but numbers to do pre/post research before you even apply. These are numbers that real people answer and you can get real answers from.
Recon= reconsideration 99% of the time, meaning you were denied and you call them up immediately, give them any kind of id number or personal contact info and they look up your application and give your (hopefully) more information then what happened during the app submission.
- BOA Application Status Center
- BofA: 800-421-2110 – Customer Satisfaction
- BofA: 888-991-8222 – Customer Satisfaction
- BofA: 877-721-9405 (App Status – Choose Option 3)
- BofA: 800-732-9194
- BofA: 800-354-0401 (Recon) – app100
- BofA: 888-260-4696 (secured accts.)
- BofA: 800-824-5895 (secured & partially secured accts.)
- BofA: 800-881-4730 (Loan Dept.?)
- BofA: BofA Biz UW 1-888-770-6635
- BofA Credit Dept. Fax: 888-500-6270
- BofA/ FIA: 800-655-1491 for 24 hr automated balance, app status, and payment information.
- BofA Fraud Monitoring: (877) 833-5617
- Bank of America — Rate Reduction Team (1.800.770.6459) or (800-421-2110) available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET Saturday, closed Sunday
Please get a game plan together before you dial these numbers, you will 100% be talking to a real person that can give you real answers, so please plan accordingly so you aren’t caught off guard or think you will need to get transferred out of a call center.
We will update these numbers as we get fresh intel into 2021
What is a backdoor phone number?
This is simply a phone number that is not public and usually takes you directly to the department you need, vs fighting through all the call centers and automated prompts. Keep in mind with these phone numbers you will most likely go directly to a workers desk so someone will answer as that person not as a department.